A balloon for each year that has passed between their loss and their rainbow baby.
Finding hope after loss can be so challenging. This is a beautiful reminder that miracles do happen. Each women represents a different journey and wait – and soon, each will hold their beautiful rainbow baby.
When you’ve experiences loss, it feels like it chips away at any hope you had. But, if you’re able to hold onto it, hope is a wonderful thing that can be uplifting, provide survival, faith, and allow you to continue this difficult fight.
Important things to remember after a loss:
- You will change – It will feel like for the worst in the beginning, but eventually you will see the light and realize there’s some positive that came from it: you are stronger, more empathetic, and appreciate the little things more.
- It’s OK to feel OK – or not. Expect your emotions to fluctuate – you’ll have good days and bad. As time goes on, it will become easier. Don’t feel guilty about this. Embrace the new you, and find little ways to remember your
- Always look for the positive. Try to focus on what you enjoy, the love around you, and what you have instead of what you don’t have. There is always a reason to smile – find it.
- We all grieve differently. And for Men, their grief process may look different than. Be kind to each other and don’t compare yourself to someone else when dealing with loss.
- Practice self-care. It’s so important to be kind to yourself and provide unconditional love. Say after me, “this is not your fault. I am loved and worthy of love.”
- Seek support. Whether through an online community, support group, counsellor, or friend. Talking about your trauma and emotions is vital for your health and well-being. Don’t feel like you have to go through this alone.